Life is changing and so are you. A successful future is based on how prepared you are for opportunities that come your way. Are you confident, doubtful, awkward? Teen Etiquette Essentials is designed to help answer these questions and give one the much valued skills of excellence and civility. These programs are intended for teens ages 13-17 years. Participants learn the skills needed to present oneself with confidence and ease in both personal, social, and work-related situations.
Topics covered include etiquette and expectations of:
- Personal grooming and hygiene
- Etiquette in public places
- Power communication
- Verbal and written communication
- Party and dating expectations
- Basic professional skills for work and interviews
- Basic dining skills and tutorial are not included, but are offered as a separate class.
- Females: dresses, skirts, slacks No jeans, flip flops, or tennis shoes
- Males: Collared shirt, tie and sport coat optional No jeans, flip flops, or tennis shoes.
If you are interested in this program, or want more information, please email our office using the contact form below. Include the subject line “Teen Etiquette” and send your phone number with the best times for our office to contact you.
We look forward to hearing from you.