Be the one who has many friends because you are kind, polite, and respectful. Be the one who gets invited places because you know how to behave in most situations. Be the one who isn’t a bully or bullied, because you are strong and confident. Be the good influence, the leader, the friend.
Children’s Etiquette Basics is intended for children 8 – 12 years of age. This etiquette program covers the basic standards of behavior and expectations while one is at home, at school, in public, as a guest/host, or teammate.
Participants come away with improved knowledge and skills of:
- Basic Grooming, Hygiene, and Health
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Words and Actions of Respect
- Friendship Development and Maintenence
- Social Expectations and Their Actions in Various Contexts
- Understanding of Those with Special Needs
- Leadership Skills
- Party Skills: How to Have Fun and Be Fun
- Dining Skills offered separately, and not included in this program.
- Girls: Dresses, skirts, slacks No jeans, flip-flops, or tennis shoes
- Boys: Collared shirt and tie. Sports coat optional. No jeans, flip-flops, or tennis shoes.
If you are interested in this program or want more information, please email our office using the contact form below. Include the subject line “Children’s Etiquette” with your phone number and the best times for our office to contact you.
We look forward to hearing from you.