The Northwest School of Protocol offers quality business etiquette and protocol programs that allow participants to present themselves with confidence and authority. By acquiring the social skills that accompany the high standards of leadership excellence, professionals and executives will learn to represent both themselves and their firm in a positive and powerful manner. Many people equate good manners with good quality products and services.
Corporate Etiquette Distinction
Distinguish yourself by being genuine and authentic. In today’s multicultural, multi-generational, and fiercely competitive business arena, etiquette is simply another tool you need. While etiquette alone won’t guarantee your success, it will give you that extra edge that will make the difference between you and another person who is just as talented or intelligent. Corporate Etiquette Distinction will empower you to present yourself with confidence, presence, and authority. Be the difference that makes a difference.
Areas covered are:
- The “Whys” of Professional Etiquette
- Presence, Personal Style, and Professional Image
- How to Make an Entrance and Work the Room–Defining Your Purpose
- Handshaking–The Ultimate Greeting
- Introducing Yourself and Others
- Forms of Address
- Non-verbal Communications
- Powerful and Effective Communication Skills
- Conversation Skills and Small Talk
- Business Arena Communications in Writing
- Understanding Different Others
- Presenting Yourself with Authenticity and Genuineness
- Intro to Professional Ethics Through Morals and Intellectual Virtues
- Many other timely tips to help distinguish you and your company from the competition.
- Note: All business etiquette seminars include role-playing exercises.
- Participants keep the provided workbook as a reference guide.
If you are interested in this program or want more information, please email our office using the contact form below. Include the subject line “Business Etiquette” and send your phone number with the best times for our office to contact you.
We look forward to hearing from you.